Saturday, March 9, 2013

What, me worry about Muslim terrorists being allowed to take pocket knives on board planes again?

What, me worry about Muslim terrorists being allowed to take pocket knives on board planes again? Well, once again, here is another post to which I do not feel at liberty to comment as I really feel about this matter on the site where it is posted, so I'll just say what I really think about this on my own blog, so appropriately called Arselifter Antics, as Arselifters and their antics are what we deal with most here. I will never knowingly travel with arselifters, aka. "Muslims" (the PC term}. As so well demonstrated in this article, as in many others before, the TSA and DHS amount to nothing more than damn jokes; and bad ones at that!!...Just when are the dhimmi dip libtard SOBs and ignorant feds going to get it?! The ENEMY IS ISLAM; it is NOT a Religion of Peace, but a terrorist jihadist bunch of ---- that started all the way back in the Seventh Century (Religion of Piss) by a demon possessed perverted pig, the Original Arselifter; and now we have, in what was once "the Land of the free and the home of the brave", a bunch of wussy PC nitwits doing checks at airports and train terminals who couldn't find their butts with both hands and a flashlight; and those "federal agents" are why any travel within the Continental U.S that I can drive or "go Greyhound"; then you can d--- well bet that is what I'll do. Only International flights in which I can't travel over about 13000 miles of ocean will I travel by air; and not  even then if I should spot creatures that appear to be boarding the same flight who I know are arselifters!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment