Thursday, March 7, 2013

FLORIDA: Please help Anti-Sharia legislation become law

FLORIDA: Please help Anti-Sharia legislation become law Arselifter Ahmed Bedier in Tallahassee explaining to us ---------- infidels that dare to oppose his Arselifter Agenda and his Sharia law! Nobody should know more about "hate speech" than this a--hole who continually and consistently uses REAL hate speech against anyone who dares to question his "authority" and superiority as an avid arselifter, far superior to any of us infidels!!...But I guess I'm just one of those "right wing extremist 'Islamophobes" because I despise the sonofabitch and his Arselifter Agenda and Sharia law proposals!! Perhaps I find Ahmed and his ilk so despicable because I recognize the lowlife POS for what he really is!! And the venomous threats the puke makes toward Florida legislators; well, I'd have to respond with "Bring it on Asslifter; we will lock and load and be ready for you"!! We will NOT hesitate to use whatever force necessary in defense of life and liberty for ourselves and those near and dear to us, up to and including deadly force! Ahmed and his ilk can take their Sharia and their Religion of Piss and shove them up their arses!!.......Oooooo, that might be considered hate speech!!.....Well, excuuuuuuuuuuse me ARSELIFTER!!............

No comments:

Post a Comment