Sunday, March 10, 2013

Barack Hussein Obama is using your tax dollars to fund al-Qaeda jihadists who are beheading Syrian civilians

Barack Hussein Obama is using your tax dollars to fund al-Qaeda jihadists who are beheading Syrian civilians Being limited somewhat in saying how I really feel on this issue, after making my comments on the BNI site, I moved to here to say more of how I really feel about the filthy stinking murderous arselifter savages that our Arselifter-in-Chief and his arselifter bros. in the U.S., along with the useless dimwitted dhimmi dips in Congress who go along with this POS some still call "President" and just think that anything the puke does with our tax dollars, including support of murderous savages in the Mideast and elsewhere, is just AOK!!....Oh, as you might guess, I use another name, my "alter ego", so to speak on BNI, if you should look for my comments there.

No comments:

Post a Comment