Friday, March 8, 2013

IT’S ABOUT TIME! To counter the repugnant ‘Israeli Apartheid Weeks’ running on many college campuses, several universities are now holding their own ‘Islamic Apartheid Weeks’

IT’S ABOUT TIME! To counter the repugnant ‘Israeli Apartheid Weeks’ running on many college campuses, several universities are now holding their own ‘Islamic Apartheid Weeks’  Well, once again I find myself in the precarious position in which I must move to my own blog in order say what really needs to be said and tell it as it is!! And I must heartily agree with the views expressed that it is about time someone with gonads spoke up against the horse crap being laid down by the likes of CAIR and MSA Arselifters....Ooo, there I go again, being so non PC, but I still prefer calling them Arselifters rather than "Muslims" because that is so much more descriptive and accurate regarding what they really are and how they think....OR DON'T think in most cases!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment