Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NEW JEWISH EXODUS…from France, the result of Muslim hatred for and violence against Jews there

NEW JEWISH EXODUS…from France, the result of Muslim hatred for and violence against Jews there Well, having perused this article and viewed the video; it seems necessary for me to move to my own blog for further comment, considering I might make use of some terms that I am extremely limited in the use of on BNI. So, not much to add really, after reading the comments of others and making my own comment under my "alter ego", online name, just this: Just one more prime example of why individuals and societies should never ever try to appease a bunch of leeching demanding arselifters who will never be appeased until they are in total control of the lands they have invaded and all the people therein as well. In, short, they will have you lifting your arse next to them if you are that stupid, they will have you paying the jizya and working as their slaves, or they will kill you, especially if you are Jewish and/or a Christian!!...Reaffirming my statement once again: "Never ever trust an arselifter!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment