Sunday, April 7, 2013

LiveLeak.com - Man beaten to death and set on fire - warning, graphic

LiveLeak.com - Man beaten to death and set on fire - warning, graphic  Since I really am not at liberty to say just how I really feel about this, I chose to move to my own blog to comment on this one. It seems quite apparent to me that this took place in an African nation, such as Nigeria or Uganda, undoubtedly dominated by Arselifters ("Muslims" being the PC term). It is also a pretty good indication that it is an Arselifter nation by the fact that motorists passing by were more concerned about their way being blocked than what was being done to this man, or why it was being done; no one tried to help him, or even inquired why he was being executed in such a fashion!........To me, this just screams: "ARSELIFTERS!!!"....Oh, and if you are just a bit squeamish, like it says in blue at the top-"warning, graphic", you probably would not want to watch the video, and certainly don't want small children around if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment