Friday, August 31, 2012

ANY OFFENDED ARSELIFTERS OR DHIMMIS?!     Well, for those who have been following this blog, you may have noted yesterday's post regarding arselifters having invaded every corner of the Globe. Just a while ago I opened a "rejection from an organization stating that they had "certain criteria" and that they would not be placing advertising on my blog and further indicated that they would not respond to any inquiries from me as to why they would not be placing any sponsor ads on this blog. Well, my initial reaction was to tell them to go screw themselves, as my first guess as to why my application was rejected due to their "certain criteria" is that I must certainly have offended some arselifters and their dhimmi dip supporters on staff at that particular organization; just a guess, but quite likely a very accurate one, and to any of  the arselifters and dhimmi dips who may see this; I really don't give a flying .... about your sponsorship or support, as I will continue to survive and thrive by the grace of God, and not the benevolent favors of your organization or any other dhimmis more concerned about not offending anyone than they are about the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment