Monday, April 2, 2012

Greetings to Fellow Bloggers

Greetings fellow bloggers and those who follow blogs. I'm sure some, the "uninitiated" may be wondering Just "what is an arselifter?" Well, since I am just letting people know that I am in the business of blogging at this time, I'll simply refer you to other sites like "Gary Rumain's 'Mad About Mahound', or even better "Bare Naked Islam (BNI)". Then after checking these two sites, if you STILL haven't figured out just what an arselifter is, then I suggest you read "Muslim Mafia" by P. David Gaubatz, co-author Paul Sperry, available through WND books; used to be available at Walmart stores, but since the "Arselifters" are suing the authors, I'm guessing the "CAIR bears" probably commenced their usual whining and threats, so Walmart caved and pulled the book from their shelves, yet another example of why I don't like shopping Walmart! Just one more note regarding "Muslim Mafia", there are a couple of NOW DEAD arselifters mentioned in the book, being the copyright is 2009, before the two were eliminated by the U.S NAVY SEALS!! Well, friends and neighbors, and any arselifters who might be trolling, you all have a good day, and this concludes the rant for today; more later! DGB

4 comments:

  1. Actually, my old blog Mad About Mahound got pulled by the fascists at Google. My new one is called pislamonausea Central -

    http://pislamonauseacentral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought that was you at the New "Pislamonausea Central. Keep battling the Arselifters and their dumbass dhimmi dip asshats that give them unquestionable support!! Your blog and BNI are two of my favorites for keeping posted on what the Arselifters are up to in the U.S and around the world; it is a lead pipe cinch the dhimmis of the Manure Stream Media will NOT tell the truth about arselifters and Pislam!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like me to add your blog to my list of blogs?

      Delete
    2. Yes. Thanks. That would be good.

      Delete